Daddy Edition:
Weeks 33-36: Ukulele
Average Size: 17.2 to 18.7 inches, 4.2 to 5.8 pounds
Yup, she’s as big as that mini guitar during these weeks. And she could gain up to an inch in the 33rd week alone.
Yup, she’s as big as that mini guitar during these weeks. And she could gain up to an inch in the 33rd week alone.
babies sizes … Coconuts. Mmmm I love the smell of it.
momma size … I am up a total of 12 lbs I think. Maybe a little more.
symptoms … Round ligament
pain. Heartburn. Shortness of breath.
Sore bruised belly. Rib pain. Sciatica pain. Feet and ankles swelling, Contractions. Effacement & Dilation. Nausea, Shakes
cravings ... Pineapple, Dutch Crunch. Green Beans, Mac n Cheese.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep … Feelinch much better on the cold front.. Sleeping much better now thank God.
maternity clothes … You betcha
what i miss … Not coughing and having a runny nose. It seems that has stuck around even though I am feeling much better!
what i look forward to … Mom will be here tonight!!!weekly thoughts … Please just met my water break. I hate playing the contraction guessing game.
fun purchases … We have received so many gracious gifts for the babies!!! Thanks to everyone!!
random grocery sack contents... Hot fries.




No comments:
Post a Comment