Daddy Edition:
Weeks 33-36: Ukulele
Average Size: 17.2 to 18.7 inches, 4.2 to 5.8 pounds
Yup, she’s as big as that mini guitar during these weeks. And she could gain up to an inch in the 33rd week alone.
Yup, she’s as big as that mini guitar during these weeks. And she could gain up to an inch in the 33rd week alone.
babies sizes … Butternut Squash & ukeleles. Go hand in hand.
momma size … I am up a total of 10 lbs I think. Maybe a little more.
symptoms … Round ligament
pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation.
Sore bruised belly. Rib pain. Sciatica pain. Some lower
pains & Braxton Hicks. Crazy dreams. Some swelling. A few contractions.
cravings ... Pineapple and grape kool-aid. Not together.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep … I was sick this week. Feeling miserable when it comes to sleeping. Hoping once I am feeling better I will get some better rest.
maternity clothes … You betcha
what i miss … Not coughing every 2 seconds. Followed by was that my water breaking or just peeing myself again?
what i look forward to …Seeing Megan this week!weekly thoughts … Sickness and pregnancy are the worst combination. This by far was the worst cold I have had being pregnant!
fun purchases … Nothing. Been sick in bed.
random grocery sack contents... Last buy of Reese's Easter Eggs




No comments:
Post a Comment