As previously mentioned there was some concern about baby b's growth but we are so glad to say that as of my 34 week appointments Elsie was doing much better. She went from the 15th percentile to the 23rd and her belly size had increased by a percent. Great news!! Especially since that means no early induction!!!
As of my 35 week appointment yesterday morning I am 80% effaced and 4cm dilated. That means I can really go at any moment. My doctor is on call this weekend and we are both hoping if it happens this week it will happen then!
Last night I had some pretty timable and painful contractions. Luckily I was able to fall asleep and sleep through them, so I knew it wasn't time to go in ;O)
Praying to keep these babies baking a bit more, even though my doctor is thrilled we are almost to 36 weeks!
Mom will be here tonight & I cannot wait!!



No comments:
Post a Comment