babies sizes … oranges...orange you glad I didn't say banana ;O)
momma size … down a few pounds still
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Migraines. Lightening Boob. Lots of stretching. Heartburn.
cravings ... donuts-Chocolate Long John in particular (still) I haven't given in.
aversions … meh to food! Feeling a bit better food wise now that I am back on my Zofran regimen.
movement … feels like a popcorn popper in my belly ;O)
sleep … hit or miss … most nights I have been falling asleep relatively easy & staying asleep until potty break around 4 or 5.
maternity clothes … yes please. Let me just say how much I hate maternity pants! They will not stay up due to my lack of a behind
what i miss … NOT crying at the drop of a hat
what i look forward to … Thanksgiving & doctor appt Nov 26th!
weekly thoughts … actions speak louder than words.
fun purchases … nothing this week ;O)
random grocery sack contents … nothing at all this week. I just haven't felt like eating. Problem with grocery shopping is every day something new sounds good.




No comments:
Post a Comment