momma size … down a few pounds still
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Migraines. Lightening Boob. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation.
cravings ... Cheddar puffin corn. YUMMO
aversions …I have given up the Zofran *TMI*. I had some horrible constipation that beat out the time Nick and I drove from CA to VA and was eating only junk for the 4 days and getting no activity. YUK. Doc said that constipation comes with pregnancy even if I eat all tthe veggies & fruits I have been eating it wont be enough with the Zofran. The colace wasn't helping much.**So on that note I am on the 3rd day without any Zofran and I have been feeling good. I lot more hungry but have been able to eat meat as long as it is mixed in. I can't think about eating a big hunk of hamburger though. UGH
movement … I can feel them in there moving ;O) Occasionally a bigger kick
sleep … hit or miss … most nights I have been falling asleep relatively easy & staying asleep until potty break around 4 or 5.
maternity clothes … yes please. Let me just say how much I hate maternity pants! They will not stay up due to my lack of a behind
what i miss … Going out with friends and ordering a cocktail
what i look forward to … Finding out the genders December 17th!!
weekly thoughts … getting aggravated with someone/something that will never change isn't worth it...
fun purchases … Christmas gifts for the family
random grocery sack contents … Mint M&Ms! YUMMOOOOOO
Took this one later in the eve...check out the wild hair!
.




2 comments:
You look great! I love that you are blogging again and what a cute bloggy Christmas makeover! Happy holidays ;)
I am so glad you are feeling better! You are looking too cute with that twin belly! xoxo, Christina
Post a Comment