babies sizes … lemons...momma's favorite!
momma size … down a few pounds still
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Migraines. Nausea. Lightening Boob.Heartburn.
cravings ... donuts-Chocolate Long John in particular
aversions … meh to food! Feeling a bit better food wise now that I am back on my Zofran regimen.
movement … might call me crazy but I can feel them in there if I am really still.
sleep … hit or miss … most nights I have been falling asleep relatively easy & staying asleep until potty break around 4 or 5.
maternity clothes … yes please. Let me just say how much I hate maternity pants! They will not stay up due to my lack of a behind
what i miss … Ibprofen to cure my aches and pains
what i look forward to … Thanksgiving & doctor appt Nov 26th!
weekly thoughts … even if you think you are in the clean don't be afraid to head back to the pharmacy for the trusty Zofran
fun purchases … nothing this week ;O)
random grocery sack contents … nothing at all this week. I just haven't felt like eating. Problem with grocery shopping is every day something new sounds good.



No comments:
Post a Comment