Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday 11 Weeks

How far along? 11 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: down 5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Using the trusty rubber band trick!

Stretch marks? yes...but none new from babies

Sleep: Starting to get to the point where I cannot get comfy

Best moment this week: Spending precious time with family & friends

Movement: Some might call me crazy but I can feel little movements when laying still

Food cravings: Cranberry juice.

Symptoms: Exhaustion. Food aversions. Nausea. Gender: won't know until December

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little ones!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Being able to cook and eat dinner.

What I am looking forward to: NT Scan tomorrow

Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress out.

 Milestones: Almost in 2nd trimester!



1 comment:

mommy baum said...

Wow, congratulations! What amazing little blessings ;). I can't wait to follow along on your journey!