Thursday, October 25, 2012
Please tell me there is an app for this.
I am going to have to figure out a way to blog on my phone because I am never on the computer....
Anyways. I have had several people and family members suggest getting the blog going again now that we are expecting again :O)
So I will work on a weekly picture & update. We haven't been taking weekly pictures really. I took one at 8 weeks as a "before"....it ended up being 7w2d after we found out it was twins.
Today we announced the new on FB!
We had out NT scan yesterday and they babies looked great! Will update with ultrasound pics and blood results when that gets back.
Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
There is an app! Do you have android or Iphone? I have the blogger app on my cell.
Post a Comment