Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Resurrection Day


Easter did not go by unnoticed this year. We had Jesus on our minds all day...

While we laid in bed with a sick baby and indulged in our fabulous KFC Easter meal.

Poor baby girl ran 104 fever for several days. We took her to the doc...tests were ran and it is yet another viral cold. She is slowly but surely getting over it but the brunt of the storm hit just int time for Easter. Looks like we will be doing a mock Easter celebration we will deem it our Easter Do-Over!! No we won't be able to attend church but I swear I will find a great Easter sunrise service on Youtube!

Stay tuned for details ;o)

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter!!


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Rough Easter! I hope she is feeling much better this week.

Just stage Easter pics ... she'll never know she missed the real day :)

Steve & Rebecca Ericson said...

Love that you called it Resurrection day! Isn't that the truth, More about Christ and less about the Bunny (doesn't hurt to have a little fun) would be great!