Saturday, April 23, 2011

Not just yet.

Briggsley is 7 months old today. I am not ready to blog about her 7 months just yet...

Poor baby girl is sick, again! I cannot even believe how often our little bug isn't feeling well. We took her to the doc and it is viral. So that means no meds to help baby girl other than Motrin to kick make her feel more comfortable while fighting this nasty 104 fever. UGH.

My heart hurts.

One of my biggest reasons for breastfeeding was to have a healthy baby...(not saying formula fed babies aren't) just that there is supposed to be health benefits to this whole breastfeeding thing. I just have to keep telling myself that if I wasn't breastfeeding her illnesses would probably more harsh and longer lasting. It seems she is a "fever runner" as the doctor called it. She isn't showing any other symptoms other than a high fever.

The past 2 days she has pretty much only been happy in my arms or driving in the car. Poor girl.

So you will have to forgive me for not wanting to do her 7 month photo shoot just yet...so until that is done I won't post...

Here's hoping that she will wake up feeling fabulous and we can get all dolled up & head to church for her 1st Easter services and then celebrate with the family ***crossing all my crossables***

1 comment:

Ashley said...

To say I know what your feeling is the biggest understatement of the year!

Ugh, welcome to my nightmare!

It will get better I promise it will! :)

*hugs*