Monday, April 11, 2011

Briggsley the little foodie.

We started giving Briggsley some solids around 5 1/2 months. She has loved everything and our little foodie will polish off 4+ oz in the blink of an eye!

We are doing a mixed approach to solids...I usually introduce a few pieces of whatever it is that I have pureed for her to feed to herself to get the consistency and texture down and to practice her chomping skills. Then I fill her little belly up with the purees.

 1st food-Avocado

Her chunk of sweet potato fell and got trapped in the bib pocket.
B went after it!!

More pears please!!

She loves "nannas"

She has had so many different types of fruits and veggies from spaghetti squash to broccoli to kiwi! I feel like we are running out of new and exciting things to try...I feel like I am on a quest to find one thing, this kid won't eat!

Next on the list is crockpot yogurt and see what baby girl thinks of that!

I still cannot believe that our little girl is eating solids. Where did the time go?


1 comment:

Gayenelle and Chuck said...

I miss my little Briggsley! Love the pictures. She's adorable as always!