It's no secret. I failed. Yup, the 30 day challenge was started on 2/27/ That's right folks it is not April the something-ith. I am pretty sure that is over 30 days. Ehh slightly, to say the least.
#25 Favorite Memory
Seeing & holding my daughter for the very first time.
#26 Picture of my family
#27 Pets
Our 1st baby Diesel ♥
#28 Something that stresses me out
My milk supply. I wish I had a freezer full of milk & could pump as much as my little heart desires. Some days I feel like if I had milk o'plenty I would be a better mom. Weird. But true.
#29 3 Wishes
Uno. Hubby to get into a better work schedule. I really want to have family dinners ;o)
Dos. A new car.
Tres. Hit the jackpot baby!
#30 A picture
Well that's a wrap.
Note to self no more blog challenges with a baby at home and just about 0 time to sit my happy ass down and blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment