Sunday, April 10, 2011

All in good taste.



Thats right this little shutterbug finally broke down and dropped  some serious dough a pretty penny on a new Canon. I was a little hesitant after only ever working with a Nikon slr. But after doing what seemed like years of research I decided to just go with the newest Rebel EOS that Canon released in March. I mean seriously, was there any question that I wouldn't fall immediately in love?

I love impromptu photo shoots and it seems like any time I get my hands on the camera it happens.








2 comments:

mommy baum said...

Congrats on the new camera! I got a Rebel for Christmas and I am still learning how to use it - but it is so much fun!

I love your shots, and the one on the swing is most definitely my favorite! Keep posting!

mommy baum said...

Congrats on the new camera! I got a Rebel for Christmas and I love it. I am still learning how to use it, but it is so much fun to practice.

I love the shots you took, and my favorite is the one on the swing! Beautiful! Keep posting. ;)