One of which I feel particularly blessed to have is Mallorey and her family including this sweet little girl Kylar, whom we all just adore, including B.
I must admit I am a bit envious of her sewing and crafting skills! Recently Mallorey has decided to put her talents to good use, and she has set up her very own Etsy shop, KMBKreations. It is a work in progress and was delighted when she asked me to photograph the pretty handmade jewelry she is featuring! She is has made some great pieces, from rings to earrings and there is plenty more to come! So check back often!
Here is a little peek to get you drooling!
What are you doing still reading this? Go check her shop out ;o) And buy a little something something or put it on your mother's day want list and hint around for it tehehe (hint hint)


No comments:
Post a Comment