The ABC's of Me:
A - Age: 25
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore You Dislike: Putting away laundry. The washing and even folding part doesn't bother me all that much!
D - Dog: Diesel our blue heeler mix-he will be 7 this year!
E - Essential Start to the Day: Coffee!
F - Favorite Color: Fuschia
G - Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments Play(ed): Not a thing! Not even the kazoo haha.
J - Job Title: Wife/Momma/Student(soon enough)/Homemaker/All of the Above.
K - Kids: Briggsley - 6 months.
L - Live: In the burbs of Louisville
M - Mom's Name: Terri
N - Nicknames: Shay, ShayShay, ShayMae are the most common
O - Overnight Hospital Stays: When I was born, for both of my cancer surgeries, and after I gave birth to Briggsley♥
P - Pet Peeves: People not using their blinker.
Q - Quote from a Movie: Not so hot at remembering things like that. Loser. I know.
R - Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S - Siblings: Danyell (22) I also have 4 half siblings Kim, Gary, Eddie, & Rodger ;o)
T - Time You Wake Up: Between 8 and 9
U - Underwear: NUNYA
V - Vegetables You Don't Like: Eggplant. Blek.
W - What Makes You Run Late: just not giving myself enough time to get myself and BB ready.
X - X-Rays You've Had: Teeth, Arm, Neck, Chest, Back
Y - Yummy Food You Make: Chicken something or other my hubby loves.
Z - Zoo Animal Favorites: Giraffes


No comments:
Post a Comment