We had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with the family here in KY. My sister came up from VA and the whole family was there! It was pretty amazing!
Christmas Eve we went to Church for candle light services, I always get emotional, but this year I balled like a baby.
After Church we headed to my Dad's to visit with some of the family & made one of our favorite meals!! It was so great to relax before the storm ;O) We headed home and opened 1 present each. This is a Christmas Eve tradition I hold so dear. We moved around a lot when I was a kid and it seemed there wasn't too many things constant in my life, but this tradition. I ♥ it! Nick and I have been doing this since we have been together as well and are so thrilled to carry on the tradition with Briggsley!!!
I am so excited that Briggsley's 1st Christmas was a white one!! It was prefect...
Christmas morning was pretty chaotic with a sleepy little girl! We Skyped with my mom so that she could watch us open the gifts she sent to us. That was nice it was like she was here ;O) I must say Briggsley was a good girl and Santa brought her lots of goodies!! We headed to Dad's where I pretty much cooked Christmas dinner with the help of my 2 sisters and Nick on turkey duty! MAN OH MAN was I wiped by the end of it all! It turned out pretty tasty too!!
We are so very fortunate to be able to spend our Christmas' with our families. Yes, it is hard to have to rotate between 3 families, and yes it is a pain to travel during the holiday...but it is so worth it!
We cannot wait for next year....B will be 15 months (holy moly) and will totally "get it"
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
♥
♥



1 comment:
I am going to have to print out the one in the Bumbo seat! So cute!
Post a Comment