Briggsley at 3 months old:
Sleep: You are doing so well taking your naps and sleeping at night. You usually wake up once in the middle of the night to eat and you go back to sleep pretty quickly. Last night my darling you were up every 3 hours and mommy doesn't know what to think! You haven't done that since you were about 6 weeks! We had a few rough weeks where you didn't want to nap but mommy realized you were over tired and that you needed more naps! I learned you liked to be swaddled and to be shhhed and patted...and now you pretty much go down without a fight. I know things will probably change soon but I must say you have spoiled me with being such a great sleeper!
Feedings: You are becoming quite the efficient little eater. And a picky one at that! You breastfeed every 3 to 3.5 hours during the day and go about twice that long at night. It used to take you 30-45 minutes to eat and now you eat pretty quickly...sometimes as little at 10 minutes!! If the milk isn't coming fast enough you get pretty angry and start beating on mommy's chest. It is cute now...but we will see how cute it is when I start getting bruises ;O) When you eat from a bottle you eat about 4 oz and it takes a lot longer. You aren't a big fan of the bottle and prefer your milk warmer. I love to watch you eat my sweet girl.
Diaper Size: You are wearing size 2's...and mommy is thinking 3's may be in order because you have a longer torso (or so I am told) and your diapers barely reach your belly button and you are having a few too many blow-outs! We are planning to purchase the rest of your Kawaii diapers in a few days and we cannot wait to get you on 100% cloth!!! We have been using pre-folds & some BumGenious and Fuzzibuns in the meantime ;O)
Development: You are growing each & every day and seem to be discovering new things all the time! You hold your head up so well!! You aren't a huge fan of tummy time but have rolled over a few times...but nothing consistent. You have recently began to drool a ton and everything you come in contact goes straight to your mouth. You are beginning to bat at toys and love it when mommy puts you in the bumbo and you get to just look around.
Stats Weight/Length: December 10th--- 13lbs 13oz
Clothing Size: All depends on the brand. Mostly 0-3 is fitting perfectly.
Hair Color: Red ;O) but it looks like it's getting a little more brown...you hae a nice little bald spot in the back poor baby
Eye Color: Still grayish/blue and Daddy says he sees the green coming through. Mommy still sees the blue
Favorite Moment this Month: You met Santa!! You went to Crown Sterling for the first time!! This is a tradition Daddy's family has had for many years and we look forward to it each Christmas!! You also went to your very 1st birthday party! We celebrated your cousin Reagan's 4th birthday!! It was a pajama party and you looked adorable!
Other tidbits:
*Mommy & Daddy call you lots of nicknames some come and go Chonkster, Buggy Bear, Briggy Boo & Daddy's Chalupa have all stuck around for the past few months.
*You are sort of obsessed with the watermelon song.
*You are becoming less of a snuggle bug and a bit more independent
♥
♥



2 comments:
Your baby girl is beautiful and your story is completely inspiring. I just read some entries from your other blog and I was left in complete aww of how you have let God use your cancer journey for such good.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I love how you journaled where she is at, I may steal it!! B is doing so great developmentally, Maggie hasn't rolled yet, I have to say it is the absolute best watching them do new things everyday!!
Post a Comment