Necklace my momma sent me &hearts:
Spent a relaxing day out with my hubby! Breakfast then off to the park.
After the park he had planned to take me to the movies but we decided to rent one since I have to run to the potty every 20 minutes or so & I hate leaving the theater in the middle of a movie. He also has a shopping trip planned to get some new things for me ;O) But I think I will wait until after baby girl is here since most of my fall/winter clothes are too big even now that I am pregnant thanks to some weight loss. So I need a better "idea" of what things will look like.
I had a fabulous day celebrating with my hunny! I got way too many phone calls & texts to respond to everyone! Sending out a giant THANKS!!!
Now we continue our week of celebrating with hubby's bday on Friday!!
♥
♥



1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment