In no particular order...
*Spending the day with hubby. He now has Thurs & Fri, which means he gets to sleep in. SO I am waiting patiently for my bear to awake.
*Dinner with friends tonight! Cannot wait to see them! They were on vacay for 2 weeks! Gosh we missed em!
*Hubby catching up with me on the age chain. YUP for 3 whole days he got to call me a senior citizen. Now it's his turn!
*Getting test results back from blood-work.
*My next massage appointment. Can we please say heaven people.
* Breast feeding class. I feel so unprepared for BF. It seems like there are so many people who have different opinions it makes it rather confusing for this momma-to-be. Yes I know there is help once the baby arrives but I want to feel somewhat prepared. Yes, I know it is not easy for everyone to do and you better beleive I am crossing all my crossables I don't have any major issues!
*Labor day weekend. Mom & her husband are flying to VA from CA. If I am feeling up to it & hubs can take off work we are going to make the 6 hr journey. Yes I will be 37 weeks, ehhh throwing caution to the wind (i do have an ob there since we used to live there haha) plus this would be probably the only chance to meet our new nephew Liam before Christmas!! AND two of our dearest friends are getting hitched! I really don't want to miss this wedding! I know it is going to be beautiful!!
*Of course baby girls arrival!!! This also brings on family & friends who will be coming ♥
*Mom & Gma will be flying from CA October 14th! Woot Woot!!!
*Autumn ♥ enough said
*Me & Nick's 2 year anniversary! I cannot believe it will be 2 years. It's been a tough 2 years since my diagnosis & the hubs has been my rock. We didn't get to celebrate our anniv last year since the chemo had me on the ground in the fetal position. This year we won't get too far from home while Gmas are watching her but it will be nice to celebrate!
*Being 1 year cancer free!!!
*All the firsts that come along with bay girl...1st pumpkin patch trip, christmas tree chopping trip etc. Bring on the holidays & those family traditions.
Now that I read those back..I guess they are in chronological order ;O)
♥
♥



1 comment:
This will be an amazing year for you guys. Cherish those firsts with baby girl, they go by all too fast, then you look at the pictures with tears going down your face and snot dripping out of your nose like I do :)
Post a Comment