Yup...So I just finished my 1st piece of scrumptious apple pie. Yes, I must say I was lazy or tired or whatever you want to call it...so Nick took my pie plate & our apples down to Roanoke and momma & pop G made me one mean apple pie!! :O) Even though I was only able to taste about 50% of it, I enjoyed every delectable bite!
Mom arrived safely Saturday evening :O) She has had lots of fun putting the finishing touches on the apartment & helping with some shopping. I am so glad she is here and I bet Nick is even happier!
Nick and I are embarking on our 1 year anniversary. Can you believe it?! We have plans to take a little overnight trip...pending on mulah & how I am feeling.
My Diesel is home! I am so very very happy to have our family back together! He seriously is the apple of my eye ;O) haha Thanks to Em & Mom & Pop G for taking care of my baby for so long!
Well I am off to go do my saltwater baking soda rinse-BLEK
Loves XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment