Yup, having a bit of a hard time sleeping. We went to Mal & Randy's for a fun game night to celebrate Mal's b-day! We probably won't have a game night for a while since Kylar is due any day now. Anyways we got back around 1 I think...went to bed...got up cause I couldn't sleep. So here I am 2 1/2 hours later blogging. I don't know if it is cause my toes feel like they are going to fall off or if it is because of the heartburn. Yes, since this whole chemo/radiation cocktail I get heartburn after everything...and I do mean everything-even a sip of water! UGH!
I guess I am in the mood to vent. I am a bit peeved if you will. I am not going to blast anyone on here but can I please just say that I am a very disappointed. I guess I can only be angry with myself for getting my hopes up, whatever.
I am looking forward to my sister's visit next weekend. Not sure how I will be feeling but at least I will get to see her :O) Other than that & Kylar's arrival, I don't have a thing to look forward to until Thanksgiving. A little down in the dumps is where I'll be.
I am going to chomp a few Tums. Night.


No comments:
Post a Comment