.jpg)
.jpg)
Today marks the first of what I know will be many wedding anniversaries for us. Can you believe it has been 365 days since we took the vow to love each other forever?!
As you all know the 1st year has not been the easiest for the Grant newlyweds. I hoe that I can say that our 1st year of marriage was the hardest...dealing with my diagnosis, employment changes, living arrangement changes, my recurrence and my treatments has definitely been a true test of our vows. We married each other because we love each other and luckily we both really took those vows to heart we have been through the good & bad!
I can truly say that the 1 month of care free marriage was such a blessing from God. We are so thankful for having that time together and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with my husband...no matter what God throws our way, I know that we can handle it, together.


No comments:
Post a Comment