Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Such is life.

Loneliness is what happens when your hubby & friends work all day. Boredom comes along with this. It was much easier when I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to leave the house. About 2 weeks post-op is when I started venturing out on my own. It has been pretty much the same thing daily. I wake up, play on the computer, shower, play more on computer, go meet Nick to eat dinner, go home, play more on computer,, talk on the phone with family/friends, Nick gets home, watch a little boob tube, and then crash. Some days I would throw in a little reading, shopping, school, apartment hunting, or visiting with friends but it really has been the same old story. Luckily, a little bit of spice has been thrown in since our birthdays, so that has kept me sane. As boring as my days seem, I really am going to miss them. It looks like my days are going to be filled with doctor visits and nothingness. It seems like I keep saying to myself, oh you better go do this or that since you might not be able to for a while. Same thing with food. Ha. I honestly have not idea what to expect, since everyone says that treatments are different for everyone.

I am so very fortunate to have such a wonderful support system. I have so many people who love and support me in everything, it is overwhelming at times. This is going to be a hard journey, I am very aware, and I know that I would not be able to do it without each and every person who is in my life. Yes, I have a Grand Canyon of a support system. Much love to all.

No comments: