Friday, September 25, 2009

Ready as I will ever be.

Nick and I can in no way thank Dad & Ruthie enough! Think about it...Nick moved to Ky in October 2007 (that's right folks almost 2 years now) and I moved in January 2008. Since I have been here we have lived with them for 16 months! Sad so say only in our apartment for 6. Moving in to our own place again will be great, for all parties involved! Move in date is the 30th. I do start chemo that day...so we we aren't too sure how that will all work out. But really we just have to sign the lease that afternoon. We are hoping to do some painting on Thursday and Friday and the big move on Saturday! We are so fortunate (as always) to have so many people willing to help. I am hoping I will be feeling well enough to help some. Mallorey's baby shower is that afternoon and that is a bit of a conflict but I am superwoman and will be able tow work things out. Disclaimer:Pending on my health.

Nick and I have been scoping out all the Oops paint at Lowes & Home Depot. We scored some tan paint for the halls and areas I don't want white and some gray for the master. We are still in search for the bathrooms, living room, and kitchen! But all in all pretty excited!

Nick is going to be working on a media center for the living room. We have the flat screen we will mount to the wall but we need somewhere to put all the goods. I got the idea in my head, couldn't find it to buy except for lots of monies...Thank goodness for my hot handyman.

I have enjoyed all the rain lately. I am a sucker for an open window and a good downpour. However, I am crossing fingers for some good weather on Sunday. I want to head up to Huber's for some apple picking. I have been craving apple pie! Thanks momma G!

Well I am off to do a little shopping and running errands. That's right! Feeling much better!


XOXO

No comments: