Sunday, April 5, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

1st and foremost, it is a very special person's birthday today!! I cannot beleive it but Kaelynn is 2 today! I wish I would have been able to make it to Indy to celebrate with her and Sarah, but things didn't work out. Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

So this past week has flown by. I didn't get a chance to blog about anything I wanted to... so here it is a jumbled together.

Last Monday I started classes bright and early. So far so good. At this point I already have tests I am preparing for & fortunately I am getting it all!! The first day scared me a bit as well as the second...but all my professors are amazing! I am looking forward to wearing my scrubs...It will be so nice to not have to worry about what I am wearing!


Nick started work as well on Monday! He loves it and is studying as well for his pesticide license. He takes his test this Wednesday!

Last week pretty much flew by with school and with wedding stuff. The week was not great for the Phelps family. Please keep my nephew Corey in your prayers as well as my brother Gary & his girlfriend Robin.

As far as Randy & Mallorey's wedding, things were great! We had a wonderful time & of course I will blog about it later. We are house sitting for them while they are in Cancun and I cannot express how nice it is to have our own space for a bit!!

We are looking forward to Thunder!!! 11 days to go!! Aundi, Wes, and Mack will be up on the 17th to celebrate! I cannot wait! They all love Louisville and are just as excited to come up! Mack has been to Thunder before and of course wouldn't miss it! I have all of our Pegasus Pins ready to go!!

This Friday is my Dad's b-day and I am looking forward to celebrating. My friend Mandy that moved to WA last year, will be in town this weekend! Woo Hoo! I cannot wait to get all the girls together!

Well I am wiped out from a long weekend! Hope everyone has a great Monday and rest of the week!


XOXO

No comments: