As much as I love loving here, the Kentucky Krud sucks! I got it about this time last year also...It feels like a cold sometimes and then others just allergies. So it is hard to take meds if you don't k now what's wrong! Grrrr. I am thinking more than like it is allergies since we have been outdoors so much and the weather is constantly changing. Just a few days ago it was 76 and today it is 43 and tomorrow they are calling for snow. Geez can a girl get a break?!
I start school Monday! I had orientation on Friday. I am gunna say it now...this isn't going to be cake! I know that it is going to be stressful most of the time and a lot of hard work. I need to just remind myself that this is what I want and think of the rewards in the end. I am pretty bummed I don't get all of the financial aid I am entitled for this quarter. The lady at WIA misinformed me on some stuff and called 2 hours before I had to have all the paperwork turned it and I was at orientation. I tried my hardest, but it just wasn't in God's plan.
Nick is reallt excited to start at TrueGreen! I ams so excited he finally found a steady job and will still havbe the flexibility to help out with P&P.
I am feeling a sneezing attack coming on. I am out.
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment