Julie tagged me for this little fun thing that's been floating around the blog world the past few weeks. I'm pretty excited to do it. It's a fun one.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Derby Party!!!
2) Seeing my sister this weekend!
3) Visiting with my mom & Dan and trip to NC!
4) This quarter ending and starting clinical next quarter!
5) the two week break between quarters of school!
6) my weekend getawat with the gals in June!
7) Our 1 year anniversary!
8) 1 year Cancer FREE!!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Watched my nephew blay baseball!
2) Ate lunch!
3) Caught up with some friends!
4) Helped my niece practice her batting skills!
5) Did dishes.
6) Watched my niece play softball!
7) BBQ!
8) 4-Wheeled!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Fly anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat without having to pay for it.
2) Have a photographic memory so I wouldn't have to study so much!
3) Grow a bunch of money trees!
4) Go to the Derby!
5) Push Cancer to the back of my brain.
6) Get all of my school paid for!
7) Lose weight quicker!!
8) Turn back time.
8 Shows I Watch:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) One Tree Hill
3) Gossip Girl
4) 90210
5) Jon and Kate+8
6) Make Me A Supermodel
7) Ruby
8) Top Chef


No comments:
Post a Comment