Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy hump day!

I am pretty glad it is Wednesday today!! This week is packed for me and I am glad it is almost over!! School has been going really well :O) I had 2 tests last week as I mentioned before (I think) I got an A on Anatomy & Physiology and a B on my Rad 100 Positioning and Imaging class. I am so happy I did so well on them! I was really concerned about the Rad 100, once again! Thankfully I don't have any tests this week!! I am headed to the doctors tomorrow for my physical, tb test , and tetanus booster. I am going to check on Hep B booster with my insurance because I know it is super expensive! I would like to get my booster...Did you know you are more likely to contract Hep B than HIV. Just a little fact to throw in there!! There is a mandatory meeting on Friday (boooo) about clinicals! I am excited to go hear more about it but on a Friday...not so much! There went my 3 day gorgeous weekend!

Well Nick just walked in the door! I am going to go spend some much needed time with him!!!

P.S. Yes, once again I have made the blog so you have to log-in to read it. I know..It is a pain, but so is having the feeling of being cyberstalked!!

Comment me & let me know if you know of anyone not on the list that wants access.


XOXO

No comments: