Monday, March 16, 2009

Rolling of the eyes...

So as you all know I am a hiuge Jon and Kate plus 8 fan. Apparently there is a rumor going around that Jon was out partying with college girls. I roll my eyes to this. I read that their house cost 1.3 million dollars, I roll my eyes to this. Tonight Jon takes Cara on a trip to Utah for father daughter bonding. I really roll to this! What ever happened to going to the local father daughter dance or out for ice cream. It will only get worse from here since they have said that each kid has their bonding time, the trip has to be equal! Wooo! I dunno it just seems like the show is changing. I guess I am just jelous that they have so much money and don't have to leave for work everyday. I am in no way saying they don't work hard but maybe they are just making too much money off having 8 kids. Now I am rolling my eyes at myself for even writing this!

Happy Monday

No comments: