Monday, March 9, 2009

A fresh start!!

I pretty much knew my odds were pretty good from the start...but I officially have been accepted into the Radiography program!! WOOOO HOOOOO! I am so thankful that God has given me this opprotunity and the strenth and courage to go after my dream of becoming a Radiologic Technologist!! I know it is going to be crazy hard at times, but I am ready!!

I have orientation on the 26th and I start on the 30th. Since I am going to a private college, the academic calendar is on quarters..

I am pretty excited that I have a bunch of classes that transfer, so I will have a lighter load some quarters! Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Gayenelle and Chuck said...

I am so happy for you! I wish you baskets of luck!

Love ya,
Gayenelle

Bobbie Grant said...

That is awesome!

Mom said...

The sun will shine bright to lead you down this path of excitement and hard work. Out of the three of you girls you have always had the best study skills and deternination, when you put your mind to it. I know you will excell in your new adventure in Life.

Love you
Mom