Friday, January 30, 2009

Tough Times Ahead

We are getting more and more nervous about our future.everyday I wonder how things will look for us a 1,5, or even 10 years from now.Since Nick was laid off and I was diagnosed things have been a real struggle financialy. My boss is now cutting out health insurance benefits, which he payed half the premium. So that combined with the pay cut, and gas since we moved further away, are all things we have to take into factor. Not to mention my medical bills.I know that a lot of people are going through hard times as well and hope that God will be as good to them as he has been to us. We have prayed a lot and we feel that God has given us the strength to get through it and a plan of action that we both feel is a complete blessing.

We are still praying about a job opprotunity that Nick has been blessed with being considered for.

Despite the hard times it does appear we will have a chance to visit Roanoke soon!!! I am so happy we will get to see everyone soon!!! I know Danny has been having a hard time with some things and a visit will do her well. As far as all the other family, I hope we will be able to eat some Chicken Pot Pie together and maybe we can start a new tradition of playing progressive gin!! We are hoping to get all our friend together as well for some Macados maybe??

Well I gotta run to the market to get some things for our Super Bowl Party!!

XOXO

Shay

1 comment:

MackIam said...

I'm sorry things are rough... I know you guys will get through it, but words can't help much in these times. I miss you, love you and am thinking of you guys often.