We were fortunate enough to be able to have a superbowl party this year! Woo Hoo!! Justin and Brooke, Kim and Brad, Mal and Randy, Shawna, Brad, Kyler and Kameron were all able to join us!!! Nick and I had such a good time together picking out the menu and going shopping together. It really had been a long time since we were able to spend some quality time together. Things have been busy with taking care of medical bills and his job search. I woke up early on Sunday and got things cookin! Everything turned out so yummy! I was so happy I got to make my mom's spinach dip and my taco dip! YUMMMM! Nick and I were rooting for the underdogs, the AZ Cardinals, I mean come on people they hadn't been to SB in 61 years! Unfortunately,they lost, but it was a wonderful game and I am happy that it wasn't a total wipe out like some people predicted!
Today we headed to Indy to do some wedding stuff with Randy & Mal. I am so glad we got that taken care of and again, it was nice to spend time with Nick and our friends. Of course I am going to post some pics! Enjoy!
XoXo

Oh and sorry..I keep forgetting I have saved a blog as a draft and then I find it and post it! Sorry this one is late!


1 comment:
Where did all of your hair go???? I LOVE it!!! It looks so bouncy :) Adorable!
Post a Comment