Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bitterness at it's best.








A little update on all that bitter weather. Things wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all that ice! We were lucky enough to get our power back on, but there is still a lot of people without it. There are trees and power lines down everywhere. There are tons of blown transformers as well. In fact Nick sent me a pic of a tree down in my parking spot at the apartments. Had we still been there we would have been saying ta'ta honeycomb!
We did however say ta'ta to my wisdom teeth today. Luckily I was able to get into the Oral Surgeon! I wasn't feeling to great earlier today but after dinner things started looking up. Maybe it was that bowl of ice cream!?! Not too much else to share at the moment...just wanted to post some pics. Sorry they were taken w/ the trusty Blackberry, I need batteries for the camera.
Hope everyone has a wonderful superbowl weekend!
XoXo Shay
P.S. They are calling for even more snow on Monday...a full 3-6 inches. Golly, will spring ever show it's purdy lil' face?








3 comments:

Bobbie Grant said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! We haven't even seen a flurry!!!!!

Bobbie Grant said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! We haven't even seen a flurry!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Those pictures are beautiful but scary! Ice is the worst! Hope you all are staying warm!

XOXO

Sarah