
Change is in the air and my prayer is for a heart great enough for the challenge. On the brink of this day of togetherness for the world, on this day of the Inauguration of Barak Obama, I pause in solitude to consider who I am and what these momentous days call from my life. Change and renewal are anticipated everywhere and talked about. I consider the nature of change and the mix of motives, when I hear women shout out on TV that Obama will pay their rent and car payments. If the nation shall truly change we must each be changed in heart. Our challenges cannot be met with yesterday’s presumptions. The people we want to be, we must become with heaven’s help.
So, God, work a change in me today. Tune my heart to You and your Dream, a Dream so great it would take us all in and renew us from the inside out.


No comments:
Post a Comment