Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feels Like Home

The past few weeks have been a total whirlwind! I am sure the next week or so will be as well. We are finally all moved in. Still needs some organizing though. You would think with all this time on my hands it would be no peoblem. I wish! I cannot keep my energy up :o( and it seems like I get sick every other day! I had a tummy bug earlier this week, blek! Tuesday I had a dr. appointment and I asked for some anxiety meds, which seem to help on those crazy days.After talking to some of the people in my wellness group, I am right on track. Around this time of recovery is when things seem to sink in. I took my Hobet yesterday and feel really good.Nick has now had 2 interviews for a position with Lockheed Martin at Ft. Knox, things are looking good. Please keep us in your prayers. We know God has bigger and bettee things in mind for us, and things seem to be falling in place.

God had my guradian angel hard at work this week. Sunday when we got 1.5 inches of snow a car spun out and was way too close to hitting us head on. On Tuesday a tractor trailer was in front of me on the freeway on-ramp and the whole trailer came off the truck! Thankfully everyone was safe and sound in both instances!!

Well I am off to get my hair done (thanks Danny) and then to Chicago! Woo hoo!

XoXo

No comments: