Sunday, January 18, 2009

Are we done yet?

This week was super hard on Nick and me. We had a lot of moving to do and he worked all week. So after work was when we got down and dirty moving. To make matters worse all week it was freezing, wait below freezing, more like -1. Not to mention with the wind we had wind chills well into -15. What a week. I am slowly but surely getting my energy back. It seems that Nick has forgotten that I had surgery less than a month ago and thinks I should be back at it, turbo style. Our room still is not completely organized yet. The closet rod needs another part to hold all the clothes. I am hoping Nick will pick it up after work so we can be done tonight with it all.After the playoff game of course ;o) Go Eagles!

I have not been sleeping well at all here. I don't know if it is because of the vent blowing dry heat right above the bed or the lack of 37 lymph nodes. I wake up every morning feeling so congested and don't actually get out of bed until close to noon. Yes I drift in and out of sleep from 6am until then. I feel lazy but I was up super early almost everyday after my surgery going here and there for appointments and you all know how bad I needed sleep before the surgery. So, I just want to lay there, and think I deserve it. Thank you. Not to mention once school/work is back on that won't be much of an option anymore.

Speaking of school/work...I am going crazy trying to get in touch and work things out with my boss. He owes me over $500 and is now wanting to rewrite my contract, including a $4 an hour pay cut and a sales quota and commission. Let me remind you all that everyone else in the office quit for one reason or another. I won't go into details but things have always been far from perfect with my boss. I informed him last Tuesday that I was concerned with the pay scale and the sales quota. When I took the job I told him there was no way I was doing sales. That is not me. I have no desire to go home at night knowing I sold my heart out. Sorry that just isn't me. I have always had the customers best interest in mind, hence why I enjoy customer service so much. Anyways, I have yet to hear back from him at all. He does this all the time, yet another issue I have. Anyways the dr. gave me the ok to head back to work 2-3-09 and I am hoping he will get back with me by then, however unlikely. (inset choice words here) He is running his business into the ground. GRRRR I am getting angry just thinking about how incapable he is of being professional.

I guess this blog was mostly me venting. Sorry nothing to exciting. Hope everyone has a great week. XoXo

No comments: