Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy Busy

Things have been pretty busy around here! Mallorey and I headed to Chicago last Thursday. We had such a great time! Her bridal shower was really fun! We headed home just in time to beat a snow storm last night. It has been pretty wintery around here!
I missed Nick so much! It is so differenr being away...rather than him being away. We just wanted to cuddle up together, so we caught up on our shows! I was so happy to get a glimpse of the Gosselins new house on Jon and Kate plus 8. The land looks like so much fun! I am glad they didn't show the outside of the house...maybe it will keep the stalkers away. We caught up on Grey's and Private Practice too...all I can say was I couldn't stop crying!

Today I was able to get in to see my Oral Surgeon for a consult on my wisdom teeth. They are coming out Thursday morning! I figured I should get them out before I head back to work!

I got word that I passed my Hobet! Go me!!! I did not do as well as I was hoping to, but I know I did as best as I could!

I am going to go watch Gone With The Wind! XoXO

No comments: