Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coming Soon moments2embrace.com

Our dear friend Tracy is one of the most loving, caring, and supportive people we have ever met! We are so lucky that God has blessed our lives with her. She has been so gracious to help raise money for us during this financially hard time. She even came up with the idea of sending handmade cards to people for a small donation. She is now starting an online gift store! It is not up just yet...but it will have all sorts of great things, from cards and journals to blankets!! Please help get the word out and check back often! Here are just a few snapshots of the things she will showcase on the site:



























She has made handmade ribbon awareness cards! They are so inspiring! Each one honors somebody she knows that is/has battled cancer and has who it honors on the back


















I am so proud of her and that God is leading her in this direction. I can only hope to help her through this journey. Please visit her online gift shop and spread the word!
XoXo

1 comment:

VA2NY said...

Ok you totally brought tears to my eyes! Thanks so much sweets! It will be quite a while before everything is up and going on the site, but I am working towards it! :)
Hope you are feeling good today! I talked to Nick for a minute, I will call you guys tomorrow when he is back home! Love yah!