I decided not to blog about this a while ago. I didn't want to get everyone invloved until we knew for sure that we were strong enough! Nick and I both discussed that after the wedding we were going to quit smoking! And for the most part, we have! I am not saying that we just quit cold turkey and didn't sneak one in...What I am saying is:
1. We quit buying cigarettes
2. We quit smoking on a daily basis
3. We don't have the all day crave for one
Yes every now and then when we think about it we do want one and have to resist the urge. Luckily we have eachothers support! It helps a lot too that none of our friends smoke :O) All in all we have done great! Wish me luck on week 3 and Nick on week 2!


1 comment:
WhooHooo!!! I am super excited about this!! Keep it up guys!!
Post a Comment