Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blogging is for Sissies!

So I am trying this blogging thing out, I hear its a great way to get stuff off your chest... well I will call everyone immediately if this works and I don't have chest hair come tomorrow morning! I don't have much to say just living life as a newlywed and loving it. Now everyone knows not much has changed cause Shay and I had been together for 4 years already and it was just a piece of paper but at the same time it feels complete. I have always said it was just a piece of paper but I was wrong... It's a feeling, just, sighing and saying I'm married or that's my wife. (which I am a big fan of using the American word "wife" instead of that silly French word "fiance").
Things have been going well and for those who where aware of the job situation, everything is going well and I have been working all week making money. For those who where not aware we had a slight lapse between jobs and I was off work for 2 weeks, which the first week was OK for the honeymoon but then the next week, I had to find a way to make some quick cash! Everything is going as planned though and we have had plenty of money to pay the bills just no extra money to pay off bills.

So from what I hear Christmas is around the corner! I can't wait to start decorating and going with Shay to cut down our first tree here in KY! I am sure I will have fun dragging it up the stairs of the apartment but when we take it down I can just pitch it off the deck :) I sure wish it would get a little colder though it has been really warm in the afternoons here and I am ready to light a few fires in the fireplace.

Well that's it, really random but I feel like I got a lot off my chest, but none of the chest hair is gone so don't worry!

Love,
Nick

1 comment:

MackIam said...

I heart your stinkin guts... I think I found some of your hair... want it back? lol

I love the title on here... I had to show someone and then write out the M R SNAKES thing... brought me joy... hahahah
Miss your guts... keep on blogging!