So I doing better after the fresh start blog, and I guess this blogging really does get stuff off your chest. Well even if it didn't get stuff off my chest at least I am writing or typing which I don't ever do other than to leave a comment or put in my email and password to get online. Nothing new is going on just a cold Saturday rainy with a chance of flurries in Louisville KY.
So Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I am excited that we are starting a new tradition of cooking our own, now I know this might not happen every year due to visiting with family on the holidays but it will be nice to cook our own Turkey for once. Shay has all the details and it will only be about 4 of us but I am excited, maybe I will take the honors of carving the bird; Hell maybe one day I will be able to bring home the bird once I find some hunting spots around here.
In news; I will be going to Evansville KY next week for work on a food store (Aldi's). It should be a simple 2-3 week job that will be rather easy I have already done one in Louisville off of Dixie Hwy. Its roughly 3 hours away and I will be up there all week and home on the weekends from what I hear, I assume I will know more Monday when we have our Company meeting about the job. I am excited to go out of town but of course I will be missing my wife being away during the week, and who knows what she will do since I am the one always cooking the dinner :). As far as work goes, I did put in my application at Home Depot and Game Stop for a second job just to have extra money to pay off bills as well as discounts and then it would help as far as if work runs out for a week or so. I am hoping to hear from them this coming week since I put in the applications yesterday.
As for tonight Shay has her GNOC game night, it seams as if it is a PJ to bad the guys aren't doing this, so I don't have to get dressed.... but no guys don't do that kind of thing do they? I assume I will be hanging out with some of the guys/SO's from the GNOC watching a movie or a game or something.
Tomorrow I am excited that Shay and I will be going to church for the first time in a long time. We never have time or feel like it but I know we are missing out on an important relationship with God therefore we need to make more time for him. If not for him we wouldn't be where we are today and the blessings we have with friends and family. After Church I hope we can start on our Wedding Thank You cards that we have been putting off for a while. Which I am sure everyone understands that we are Newlyweds and they cant expect there Cards till a couple weeks after the wedding but we are going on a month now... We need to get on it.
I assume that's the weekend update hopefully that's how it goes but I will keep you posted if the plans changed or something CRAZY happened... You just never know with Newlyweds ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment