
This award goes to my husband for being the most amazing partner. As most of you know I was down for the count for a whole week! Last weekend I was feeling a cold coming on. Monday I felt awful and decided to stay home for the day. I was coughing and sneezing a lot over the weekend which seemed to aggravate the so called ulcer on my tongue. I was in excruciating pain. I mean pain level a 9.5 here people! I headed to the Dr. to have them take a look. They did some blood work and referred me to an ENT. The ENT took one look at it and said it was not an aphthous ulcer. It is stomatitis (rupturing of the mucous membranes) He sent me for more blood work, but me on some new antibiotics, and scheduled a biopsy. I had my operation Thursday morning and have been in recovery mode since. Needless to say I have had a hard week. Nick was right there for me every inch of the way. He hasn't been sleeping well because he has been so worried! I feel so bad!! He has taken the best care of me & I am so grateful! Awww, he really is a great guy and deserves the best. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky! ::sigh:: I love that man so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment