Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fresh Start

To start everything out for those reading this everything is fine, nothing is per-say wrong just need to vent....

I'm ready for a new start, I wish I could hit the lottery or had no debt or just could start over and I wouldn't have done half the things I've done. Now sometimes I think about it and realize that if I hadn't done half of those things life wouldn't have been the same or I wouldn't be where I am today, but I have all this stress on my shoulders and I am ready to just toss it to the side.
Sometimes I wonder why life isn't just a little bit easier, why does everyday have to be so hard and why do we have to work 5 days and be off 2? Why cant it be the other way around, work 2 days and be off 5 to do the things that really matter?
I cant wait till I am at the point in my life where I can knock off bucket list item #3. Hike the AT; a 6 month journey of me and nature, with no bills no government no worries no nothing, no news nothing, me and the outdoors. I need something like this maybe a small taste this weekend I might actually look into going camping or something just to get away from all the mess.
In other news everything is going fine still in love as a newlywed and enjoying that part of life, (just not the bills/government/work/responsibility). I want to thank everyone that is a part of my life for everything they have done for me and I love everyone of you guys. I hope to see anyone that is far away soon but know that I am always there in spirit and heart.
Until the next time....

No comments: