Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Begining to look a lot like winter..



BRRRRR It is getting colder and colder!! Saturday evening there is a chance of a rain/snow mix & then on Sunday a possible dusting!! I cannot believe it! We decided last night it was definitely time to get a fire going! It was so nice to sit in the living room and snuggle up w/ my hubs with a fire in sight! It is rainy & cold today so I am hoping for a repeat tonight :O)
I am excited for Saturday! The gals are having game night...in our PJ's! HOW FUN!?!
Thanksgiving is still up in the air...sorta. We know for sure that dinner will be done at our house & Mack & James will be there! We are hoping to do something w/ Shawna and Brad as well. My dad is heading to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving w/ my Uncle, so the rest of the family planned on doing dinner at our house. Well their mom is wanting them all to go to her house. So like I said...still in the air on them...But I am so looking forward to it!!!
Well I am headed to work! XoXo

No comments: