Friday, August 22, 2008

She shoots..she scores!!!

Don't have much time to write....
I have hated this week. I have been a complete hermit. I haven't even got to play with all my new gifts from the shower!!! I was studying all week for my P&C Exam! I passed w/ an 84%!! That is better than anyone in my office!! I had no idea how much the test anxiety controlled my test taking skills. Thank heavan for my co-worker Heather!!

I cannot wait to blog on Monday..I may even come into work early to do it..oh wait maybe at Mal's tonight....after we all go out to celebrate me passing!!!!! Or maybe at Shawna's after all the girls get home from the lake when I am waiting on my turn to get ready at her place!! Shoot I have been wanting to blog all week & there is so much to say I may even treat myself to some Wi-Fi at Heine Bro's Coffee :O)


Love Shay


YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: