Monday, August 25, 2008

I would like to place an order please...

Time. And lot's of it.


I cannot believe how this summer has just flown by! I haven't had a chance to blog about all the fun things going on in our lives lately. So 1, 2 ,3 get ready (cause there is a lot)

My wisdom teeth are coming in. Well I take that back. My bottom right one is coming in. My top 2 are already in. I looked into getting them taken out & that is only going to cost us an arm and a leg! It helps that the top 2 are already out of the gums but the bottom 2 will have to be cut out. Tear. Needless to say I am checking into our insurance to see if it will cover it...and if not, my work is getting ready to change plans & providers & include dental & vision...so my fingers will be crossed that they will be covered. My boss seems to think it won't since it is a pre-existing "condition." Hello, that makes no sense! Most people get them! I should have gotten them out like 4 years ago when my dentist recommended it..but I was chicken (paying the price comes to mind)

My birthday weekend was fabulous. I will of course write a separate blog for that...like I said...haven't had the time. Today is Nick's birthday :O) We are heading out with some friends for dinner and drinks! I wish we didn't have to work..but we have had to take too many days off the past few weeks-going to VA.

Nicks parents are coming in for Labor Day!!! We are sooo excited! I cannot wait for them to come up again! I think we are averaging out pretty well. They have been up 3 times since May! Pretty good if I say so myself! They have pretty much seen most of Louisville, and we are hoping to relax a bit and just spend some time with them! Sunday Mallorey & Randy are hosting a Luau, so we are hoping to make it to that too!! In fact I have to go over there tomorrow and help Miss Mall get some things together & help her decorate! FUN FUN FUN!! I miss her! They went to St. Louis last weekend and they missed all the birthday celebrating (boo) At least they were able to come out on Friday night...but that is the last time we were able to hang out... We had a such a great time!! We went to Olive Garden for a tasty dinner & some drinks! Heather joined us as well...James served us!! He brought out a birthday cake with some people who sang a fun little birthday song!!





A few weeks back we had game night with Randy & Mallorey! We had such a fun time. Let the crazy pics begin:





Everyone loves Catch Phrase!


The boys even did a 98 Degrees Tribute Dance for us!






Well I guess that's about it for now..I need some coffee in order to get my day started...

XoXo

No comments: