Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wee hours of the night..

Mom made it!!!! I am so happy to have her here! I hate that she is in CA! I picked her up from the airport at 1 AM! and we were up into the early morning visiting! We are trying to make the best of her time here...right now she is out running some wedding errands for me :O) As I have already mentioned...I am so done with the wedding planning. It is just so exhausting! We are going to Mike Linnings for dunner-just whatI need haha! Tomorrow we are heading to Otter Creek for some planning and the to my make-up trial. After all that we are heading down to see James Otto at 4th Street Live & checking out Lucky Strikes for my bachelorette party. Thursday mom will be finishing up some errands and Friday we are off to Roanoke. ...wait I already mentioned all that a couple of blogs ago....anyways I am excited. I cannot beleive that this weekend is my shower!! It has flown by! I am so ready for all this wedding stuff to be over and just be married to the man I love. Well I gotta run mom is here with lunch :O)

XOXO

No comments: