The people who know me best know that for the longest time I haven wanted a teeny tiny yorkie to name Monolo. I have not wanted another dog since Bruce really until recently. Mallorey has a Yorkie, Lola. Can I just say I love love love her face!! Look at how cute she is. Of course she is much bigger now but she still has that same sweet face!!

and Bichon Frise Pups



So last night she came home all done up from Petsmart w/ little pig tails tied up with polka dot boys!!! She jumped up in my lap and all 3 lbs of her snuggled with me & she fell fast asleep. My heart melted.
I don't really think that it is imperitave that my Monolo be a Yorkie...I like Yorkipoos

OK I take it back ...check out this lil' guy. he is for sale in my area, akc registed, he was 9 weeks old on Nick's birthday & he is in a basket-he is destined to be my Monolo!!! NIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKK


2 comments:
Sooooo freakin' cute!!! Good luck! I hope you get him ;-) -heather
Yes, please!
I just want to say I miss you tons! I wish you were here to talk to!
Post a Comment