Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where did Monday Go?

So this morning I woke up..sleepily...hopped in the shower got out & got ready 8:45 rolled around & as I was about to leave the hosue I thought to myself WAIT it is Monday you still have another 30 minutes! YYYAAAYYY! I eagerly hopped back into bed & read Twilight until it was time to leave. I got to work & wondered why Cyndi's car was outside (she doesn't work on Mondays) Oh well maybe she needed some extra hours. Well then Heather was like where were you...you come in at 9:30 on Mondays...yeah and? DOOOOAAAAA It is Tuesday!

I guess time flies when you are haing fun! Nick's parents came up on Friday evening! After they got to town we headed to MiMi's for dinner! Afterwards we introduced his parents to Jeff Dunham-I love peanut! We pretty much just relaxed the whole weekend with some shopping here & there. Saturday we went to my Dad's for an all day BBQ. He made tri-tip! Ohhhh it is still melting in my mouth! Sunday we relaxed and shopped some more..we went to the Bass Pro shop :O) Afterwards we headed to Mal & Randy's luau for a bit. We met up w/ my Dad, Ruthie, & Mamaw at Mike Linnigs for dinner (his Dad's only request).

Monday morning Nick woke up and made dinner and we hung out at the house until his parents headed home. We had such a great weekend with them! We wouldn't of had it any other way!


XoXo

No comments: