AWWW I must Say how excited Nick and I are both so happy to be back to reality. We got our cable and Internet hooked up yesterday!! Going 4 months without it wasn't so bad...I mean I have the Internet at work of course and tv shmeevee. Not so much. I knew I was missing my shows & I hated it. I was so happy last night when I turned on the tube and Jon & Kate plus 8 was on! And there were like 4 episodes on in a row-to boot (as mom would say)!! So of course I hooked myself up with the dvr and recorded all the episodes. Mallorey had been recording The Hills for me...but honestly last season I lost interest so it was not my top priority to go watch! Anyways back to Jon & Kate. Now, I know I have blogged about the show before so most of you should be familiar but to recap Jon & Kate had twins...tried for another and got 6! I was so excited to see all their faces...gosh I missed those little rugrats! I watched all of them while Nick was out w/ the men celebrating his 23rd...
One of the episodes showed the family doing a fashion show. How cute!! Anyways so the lil' ones know the story of Cinderella & her "prince charm-in" So cute. So anyways while my Price Charm-in was out drinking the night away.. I got to thinking about our future family.
Yes, Nick an I have discussed children. Yes, we want them young. And yes I think Nick wants them sooner than I do. I want us to be young parents. I want to be able to grow old with our children and see them have babies, and still be young enough to do things with our grandchildren. We both agree on that. Of course I want to loose a bunch more weight before children but then I think (to myself) well I will just have to loose it all again hahaha. I know that we will be financially be "ok" but I don't want my children being raised on "ok" means. So then that got me thinking about finishing school. Yes I have been teetering on this idea for a long time. Going to school for a semester & then not going back...yada yada. It is hard. What inspires me? My future family. I cannot wait to marry the man I love & eventually have children. Everything I do, every choice I make, is for those future children. I know what I like & what I would like to do w/ my life...
I want to be supermom. I know, I know what a shock. But I totally do. I know it would be a hard job...But who says I cannot be the best mom ever?! haha Nick would love love love for me to be able to stay home w/ our future children...but honestly that isn't very realistic. My mind is wrapped around an idea...a really good one at that.. NOPE not telling. Just keep us in your prayers.
Back to my PRINCE CHARM-IN: So Nick and I both had to work on his birthday (yesterday)....but we did head for Chinese last night-his fave! I wanted to treat him to a shopping trip before he went out with the boys to celebrate. He isn't a big shopper but the past few weeks he has wanted to go. We headed to Target..he got the something or other trilogy set. What that's it?! Of course not. I fell in love with this necklace. It is just so unique and simple..OH I could go on & on. He must have seen it in my eye's... He bought it for me for my b-day..in addition to part of the cost of the camera. I am totally in love with it. It is most definitely my favorite piece of jewelery besides the ring on my left hand of course :O)
*Please disregard the sleepy face...this picwas taken sans make-up last night EEK

Mallorey & Randy were so sweet today they dropped off lunch for me! We are headed to their place for dinner & to help her w/ her preperations for this weekend! I am excited-We haven't had a chance to really hang out since before mom was here!
Hope everyone has a great night! XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment